i like this post (click again to cancel)
i dont like this post (click again to cancel) remove favorite mark from this question (click again to restore mark)

I'm looking for the name of this sequence. It's a bit like the 1H portion of INEPT, but its purpose is not to transfer polarisation to a different nuclide:

90x - TAU - 180x - TAU - 90x

(basically puts the magnetisation from z back to z.

Also, does it have a different name if TAU = 0?

asked May 15 '15 at 10:29

clemistry's gravatar image


updated May 15 '15 at 10:36

Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a good answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (login to vote)
toggle preview

powered by CNPROG